- Condition: New
- Type: microwave sintering furnace
- Usage: Sintering Furnace
- Place of Origin: Hunan, China (Mainland)
- Brand Name: synotherm
- Model Number: HAMiLab-V1500
- high speed heating: 50degree celsius per minuter
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||wooden box.|
|Delivery Detail:||7days after payment.|
Specifications1.temperature up to 1600 degree
2.compress sintering time more than 50%
3. vacuum up to 100Pa
4.no pollution to materials..
high temperature microwave sintering furnace
HAMiLab-V is our 3rd generation high temperature microwave laboratory system. It’s eloquent and sophisticated design accents this system’s advanced state-of-the-art technology. It is composed of 4 sub-systems that are integrated to create a truly hands-off experience of processing materials and metals, chemical and biological samples. The only standard in manufactured high-temperature, high-power research furnaces. HAMiLab-V is composed of a double-layer, water-cooled, vacuum sealed, stainless steel heating chamber that is attached to vacuum and gas-infiltration systems that provides a highly controlled environment for processing samples. Energy is delivered to the sample loads by direct energy transfer form a high precision micro head, capable of delivering up to 6kw of microwave power to heat samples to temperatures only limited by the state-of-the-art in insulation materials.
1. compounding and sintering of inorganic powder
1). Carbide: SiC, CrC, VC, etc
2). Nitride: Si3N4, MnxNy, AlN, VN, CrN, etc
3). Electronic ceramic powder: barium titanate, barium-strontium titanate, strontium titanate, barium zirconate titanate, etc.
4). Fluorescent powder (LED powder, three primary colors, long after glowing phosphor powder, etc)
5). Lithium-ion battery material: lithium cobaltoxide, lithium manganate, LiFePO4, etc, anode and cathode carbon materials.
6). Multi colors ceramic pigment, glaze material, ceramic raw material, etc.
2. inorganic material/products sintering
1). Electronic ceramic: BaTiO3, SrTiO3, ZnO piezoelectric ceramics, PTC thermo-sensitive components, etc.
2). bio medical ceramic: man-made bones, teeth, MgO, Al2O3, ZrO2, SiC, Y2O3, Si3N4, SiO2, etc high performance structure ceramic.
3). Daily-used ceramics, arts and crafts ceramic.
4. melting and thermal treatment
5. melt oxidized ore carbon thermal reduction
Configuration and performance:
1. Using stepless adjustable, high stability and long lifetime, CW industry level microwave source to make sure that the system can run continuous and stable for long time.
2. Use high accuracy IR thermometer to measure sample temperature directly.
3. Equipped with 2nd level high vacuum machine unit and multi channels gas way, atmosphere in the furnace can be controlled accurately.
4. Equipped with embeded computer control system, provide 3 operation mode: manual, auto and constant temperature which can be free switched.
5. multi original special crucible can be chosen, material placed in the crucible will not be polluted.
6. Materials with different coupling degree with microwave source can be processed—with high universality.
7. Set anticorrosion exhaust way to exhaust gas produced in the heating process quickly.
8. Real time temperature chart display can dynamic monitor the heating process.
9. Secure and reliable microwave shielding chamber design, multi leakage-proof protection.
AC 380 plus/minus 10V/50Hz,
Microwave output power
0.2-1.45KW continuously variable
Max working temperature
Temperature measuring way
IR thermometer(U.S.A. Raytek)
250 celsius degree -1650celsius degree.
Static vacuum degree
air, oxygen, nitrogen, argon, weakly reducing atmospheres, etc
Max loading space
Cycle cooling water flow
more than 0.8m3/h
Cycle cooling water pressure
more than 0.15MPa
Cycle cooling water total hardness
less than 60mg/L(tap water can replace it)
embeded system and touch screen, connected with PC, with data memory and printing function
less than 1mw/cm2, (national standard is less than 5 mw/cm2)
System outside dimension
|Buyer||Product Name||Price||Quantity||Order Time(GMT+8)|